- White/Brown Rice (1 bowl)
- Onion (1 large)
- Green onion
- Green Chilli
- Coriander Leaves
- Turmeric Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Black Pepper
- Lemon Juice
How to cook?
- Take a pan, put 2table spoon of olive oil.
- When oil is hot, put 1/2 table spoon of Mustard seeds, let it cracked.
- Now add onion and sauté it until brown
- Add carrots, Green chilli, salt, TP, RCP, BP (all spices according to taste).
- Stir it for 1min then add boiled rice, add coriander leaves, lemon juice and green onions in it.
- Serve it hot.
Let me know in comment section how it turned out for you.